Increasing Your Sales: Does your team have what it takes?

describe the image

For over 30 years, I have been building and managing sales teams, and I am always looking for a more effective method of making sales decisions that leads to improved results. I have finally discovered a way (which has actually been around for 25 years), and now the days of subjectively determining what it will take to increase sales are gone:

The Dave Kurlan OMG Sale Force Evaluation Assessment tools.

But don’t take my word for it, check out these stats:

  • Nearly 10,000 companies from around the globe have utilized the OMG to help them make better decisions.
  • Over 650,000 salespeople have completed one of the OMG assessments.
  • The OMG has a 95% Predictive Validity score, which means that it is extremely accurate.
  • The OMG is fully customizable, so you can upload and test against your sales specifics.
  • OMG was the first to pioneer the sales force evaluation nearly 25 years ago. Today, it remains the only true sales-specific assessment with a predictive validity. 
  • The OMG is the 2011 & 2012 Gold Medal Winner for Top Sales Assessment Tool.

Evaluating your sales team is the most important and powerful action you can take when growing your company. Imagine being able to evaluate your sales force with precision and know exactly what you have to do from every perspective to increase your company's sales revenue.

The OMG Sales Effectiveness and Improvement Analysis (SEIA) will help you answer 4 critical questions about your company:

1. Can our sales force be more effective?

2. How much more effective can we be?

3. What will it take to accomplish that?

4. How long will it take to accomplish that?

Here are just some of the specific areas that the OMG evaluations will reveal to you:

  • Whether you have the right people in the right roles
  • What impact sales management is having
  • Whether you need to change your selection process or your hiring criteria
  • Who on your team has potential for growth and if they salvageable
  • What the specific strengths and weaknesses are for each of your salespeople
  • Precisely what training your team needs, which means your investment in educating your sales is worthwhile and measurable
  • And many more details on how you can increase your sales.

Examples of Success You Can Expect:

  • One company reduced their discounting by 50% over a 12 month period.
  • Another company increased their upsell rate by 75% and is still holding true 3 years later.
  •  A third company went from losing 9% in annual revenue to a positive 11% for a total increase of 20% in 6 months.
  •  A fourth company went from $40Mill to $80Mill in less than a year.
  • A fifth company went from doing zero million dollar deals to doing 10 deals worth a million+ each in year one and 30 deals worth $1m+ in year two.

Have I piqued your curiosity? Then take the Free Sales Force Grader to determine what your needs are. By answering just 22 questions (it will take less than 5 minutes), we will provide you with an instant score on the relative effectiveness of your sales force. Along with your score, you'll see how your sales force compares with others, receive an explanation of what your score means, and OMG will recommend what you can do to improve your score. 

Click here to take the Free Sales Force Grader.