Excelsior helps our clients ensure they have the right people in the right roles doing the right things.
We accomplish this by leveraging cutting edge behavioral research and proven talent strategies to grow your organization by growing your people. Our job is to understand the objectives of your company then help you to architect and lead a comprehensive and sustainable talent strategy that can include:
- Assessing your existing people
- Helping you Recruit new high performing team members
- Developing your managers so they can in turn, better hire, develop, manage and retain the people necessary for you to achieve your business objectives in a timely manner.
Our programs help reduce our clients risk in hiring with more effective options than anything else available. Not only will we help you find the right person for your role and company, but we will train your management team in our proven and successful methodology.
This approach enables us to work as a team to recruit, hire and better ensure the retention of your employees at a fraction of the cost of traditional recruiting services.
How we differentiate ourselves from traditional recruiting firms:
- Training: We teach you how to hire top talent so you can implement a repeatable process, and system. We will train all of your hiring managers on our process and tools so we can work as an effective team. This includes how to hire, on-board/develop, manage and retain your employees which will increase retention and helps increase your ROI in your human capital.
- Tools: We provide you the tools to help you remove the subjectivity in hiring. These include:
- The Peak Performance Profile (P3) job description of the future. The P3 helps to identify the right candidates and is then used as an interview tool to objectively, and scientifically screen candidates. Finally, it is used as management tool. See below for more details on the P3.
- Applicant Screening Questionnaire (ASQ): The ASQ is a simple but highly effective tool that is used to pre-qualify your applicant pool and ensure that you are only spending time with the truly qualified candidates. It is also used during the interview and helps you ask objective, knowledge and skills based questions to pinpoint the candidate’s strengths and weakness as they relate to the actual requirements of the role.
- Assessment Tools: Hiring is always a risk, therefore the more data points you have helps you to minimize that risk. We can help you with the implementation of various assessment tools depending on the role (MPO personality profile, Values Index, OMG Sales Skills, etc.) to provide additional insight and pinpoint precisely where a candidates strengths and weakness are as they relate to executing on the role so you can make a more informed decision on who the best candidate truly is.
we offer 100% Satisfaction or you don't have to pay a penny